Compliments, Complaints And Comments
Colchester Borough Council wants to give the best possible service to all our customers. To do so, we need you to tell us if we have done particularly well, if you feel something is wrong, or if you have a suggestion.
Help us get it right!
Ways to make a compliment, complaint or comment:
- Online - Help us get it right
- In writing - Write to: Customer Service Centre, Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester CO3 3WG.
- In person - at the Library and Community Hub, Colchester Library, Trinity Square, Colchester which is open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- By telephone - direct to the service concerned.
- By contacting your local councillor - your local ward councillor(s) can be found by clicking here.
What happens next ....
Your compliment(s) will be passed on to the section or member(s) of staff concerned so that they know you are pleased with the service they have given.
Your comment(s) will be passed on to the service concerned so that they are aware of your comments and can consider any appropriate action.
Before making a complaint, the following links may help in finding information:
We aim to acknowledge your complaint within five working days. We aim to fully respond within 28 working days. If the complaint takes longer due to complex issues we will inform you.